Warm-up 4: Instead of warm-up pick up hand out by mailboxes. This will be your warm-up.
1. Notes: Finish cancer and the immune system
2. Whiteboard review, go over diagrams
3. Gallery walk
4. Review for test
Warm-up 3: Explain the primary difference between the action of Cytotoxic T Cells and Plasma B Cells.
1. Plicker quiz
2. Notes: Immune memory and cancer
3. Gallery Walk for Posters
4. Finish immune diagrams
Warm-up 2: Explain the role of Macrophages and Helper T Cells in activation of specific immunity.
1. Notes: T cells and B cells
2. T cell and B Cell diagrams
3. Complete mutation lab
Make-up video from before break http://www.bozemanscience.com/immune-system
1. Notes: non-specific immunity cells and specific immunity activation
2. Clean up plant lab
3. Complete cells on non-specific immunity table (stamp)
4. Class data for mutation lab
HW: Mutation lab due Wednesday
Pick up graphic organizers by the mailboxes, hold on to your posters.
Warm-up 1: Explain the castle analogies for the immune system.
1. Finish immune system video
2. Begin notes- non-specific immunity
3. Gallery walk
No warm-up- measure and water plants
1. Lab data
2. Immune system intro
3. Immune system video
HW: FINISH PROJECT- Posters due tomorrow
Pick up 2 purple sheets by mailboxes, pick up notebook, pick up questions in mailboxes
1. Measure and water plants
2. Set up notebook
3. Computer lab for project
Warm-up 7: list the steps of DNA replication in order (include the enzymes)
1. Check plants. Measure them and water them.
2. Go over quiz from Friday
3. Review for test TOMORROW
Check plants. Water them and measure them. Take back to your desk to measure.
Warm-up 7: Finish the last question on yesterday's hand out.
Computer lab for genetic disease research questions.
Pick up green sheet, white board and marker by mailboxes
Check on plants and spray them
Warm-up 6: Explain the difference between a transversion and a transition mutation.
1. Opener: White board review
2. Work session: How to transcribe and translate
3. Closing: Project info