Everyone sit in first 3 rows. You may sit wherever you like (besides the back row :) )
Take out review sheets for check.
1. Go over practice review
2. White board review
3. Question and Answer if necessary
HW: Study for final- Final exam Thursday
Seniors sit in front row- Everyone else behind.
Take out article for check
Test corrections for non-seniors. Choose 2 tests to correct multiple choice.
When finished complete make-up work.
Warm-up: Explain the process involving the addition of a foreign gene into a bacterial plasmid.
Seniors- see me during warm-up
1. Go over restriction enzyme quiz
2. Genetic technology review sheet
3. Go over review sheet
HW: Study for test, vocab
Warm-up: What is a plasmid? What is green fluorescent protein? How are the two related?
2. Finish bacterial transformation
3. Review Unit 5
HW: Study for test Tuesday
Warm-up: List two challenges to gene therapy. Explain why it is a challenge.
Take out "What would you do?" for stamp
1. DNA Fingerprinting/Restriction Enzyme Quiz
*Space for one person to present today. Volunteer?
3. "What would you do?" Discussion
4. Gene transfer
Warm-up: What are the steps involved in pre-implantation screening?
2. Complete pros and cons of reproductive technologies
3. Gene therapy notes
HW: Study for gel electrophoresis and restriction enzyme quiz tomorrow
Warm-up: What is in vitro fertilization?
Take out reproductive technology worksheet for stamp.
2. Go over reproductive technology hand out
3. Genetic technology notes
HW: Quiz Thursday over Gel electrophoresis- reading gels