Warm-up 4: Explain the role of transcription factors in transcription.
1. Note: Translation
2. Flipbook: Transcription and Translation
3. Study for quiz: DNA/RNA, DNA replication, Transcription and Translation
Warm-up 3: Use the template DNA below to determine which bases would be paired with the DNA.
1. Notes: Transcription
2. Diagram: DNA replication
3. Flow Chart: Transcription
HW: Study for quiz Friday
Warm-up 2: Explain why DNA replication must occur (remember cell division)
1. Notes: DNA Replication
2. Diagramming DNA replication
3. Complete DNA model
Pick up notebooks and blue handouts from mailboxes (4th notebooks might not be done- you'll need a sheet of notebook paper for notes)
Warm-up 1: Compare DNA and RNA (think of unit 1)
1. Notes: DNA and RNA
2. Comparison of DNA and RNA
3. Build a DNA molecule.
122- Compare/Contrast DNA/RNA
123- Notes- Nucleic Acids: DNA and RNA