What did we do in class today?
A man has AB blood and his wife is heterozygous for A blood. Show the punnett square for this cross. Can they have children with O blood? Explain.
1. Epistasis and lethal alleles
2. Practice problems
No warm-up: Study for quiz
1. Vocab and punnett square quiz
2. Introduce tri-hybrid crosses
3. Tri-hybrid cross practice
Warm-up: Complete problem 1 about wooly, spotted people on the next page in your practice problems packet.
Computer lab for online activity
No warm-up: Complete 5 (or 4?) more words in gallery walk.
1. Notes: Solving dihybrid crosses
2. Practice: Punnett Squares
No warm-up- complete 5 words in gallery walk.
Alien Building Lab- complete for homework if incomplete in class. Class data below.
Warm-up 1: Why does fertilization increase genetic diversity? What cells are involved in fertilization?
1. Mendel and his peas video
2. Mendel Vocabulary Posters
3. Gallery walk
Warm-up 7: What is a teratogen? Critical period? How does each influence development?
1. Notes: Birth
2. Review for test tomorrow (vocab is bonus)
No warm-up. Pick up scantron. Hand in lab to red bucket.
1. Development quiz.
2. Teratogens reading/online assignment.
Warm-up 6: When during pregnancy does the fetus gain the most mass? Why do you think this is?
Fetal growth graphing lab
Low/High fetal growth reading
HW: Study for quiz over fetal growth Monday
1. Complete prenatal development notes.
2. Complete prenatal development diagrams.
3. Make prenatal support structure note cards.: