Pick up handout by mailboxes. Please read it silently and fill it out.
We will go to the computer lab to check in on your progress and continue with the new assignment.
Pick up handout by mailboxes. Read it SILENTLY in its entirety. Be prepared to ask any questions you may have.
Computer lab to work on selected assignments.
Next class: Meet directly in computer lab (Labs TBA)
1. Complete this research progress survey
2. Edit measurement tools and method sections
HW: Add 200 words to your method section and post to turnitin.com by 8AM Th 2/7 (A) or F 2/8 (B)
1. Finish Reading Cultivation, Resistance, and Beauty
Questions for reading papers:
B Students- Pick up hypothesis handout by mailboxes.
Survey/Interviews are in your mailboxes if you do not already have them.
Create an outline of your method sections (you may have something you could build off of already) and complete in Google PREP folder by 8AM F 2/1 (A) and M 2/4 (B)
Pick up Hypothesis handout by mailbox.
1. Read handout
2. Write a possible research hypothesis.
3. Work in labs to edit/add to 600 word assignment.
1. Peer edit 600-word assignments in Google drive. Share with someone you've already shared with. Comment in their document AND answer the questions in the form below:
2. Revise 600 words and add 300 additional words
Attend presentations Saturday
Revision/Additional words due 1/30 (A) and 1/31 (B)
Remember senior presentations on Saturday! Volunteers will be released today.
1. Discuss papers from last week
2. Add to introductions in computer labs
Add 250 words to your introduction and submit to turnitin.com by 8 AM on Th 1/24 (A)/F 1/25 (B)
Take out Rubrics for academic papers.