B Students- Pick up hypothesis handout by mailboxes.
Survey/Interviews are in your mailboxes if you do not already have them.
Create an outline of your method sections (you may have something you could build off of already) and complete in Google PREP folder by 8AM F 2/1 (A) and M 2/4 (B)
Pick up Hypothesis handout by mailbox.
1. Read handout
2. Write a possible research hypothesis.
3. Work in labs to edit/add to 600 word assignment.
1. Peer edit 600-word assignments in Google drive. Share with someone you've already shared with. Comment in their document AND answer the questions in the form below:
2. Revise 600 words and add 300 additional words
Attend presentations Saturday
Revision/Additional words due 1/30 (A) and 1/31 (B)
Remember senior presentations on Saturday! Volunteers will be released today.
1. Discuss papers from last week
2. Add to introductions in computer labs
Add 250 words to your introduction and submit to turnitin.com by 8 AM on Th 1/24 (A)/F 1/25 (B)
Take out Rubrics for academic papers.
Take out academic paper rubrics
250 words of introduction loaded to turnitin.com by Th 1/17 (A) or F 1/18 (B) at 8 AM.
Hand in Measurement tool to purple basket and 2- paragraph intro to yellow basket.
Pick up 2 handouts by baskets.
4A only- you need 3 rubrics for presentations
Saturday, January 26, Senior Presentation Day.
I will be recruiting volunteers to serve as room moderators and guides in the academy. You will receive community service for working from 8 to 12.
All others need to attend 2 senior presentations. Please see me NOW for schedule conflicts.
In Computer Lab:
1. Peer Edit Measurement Tools. Check tools for the following:
3. Convert 30-source assignment to PDF and submit (or re-submit) to turnitin.com using the instructions below
4. Write a well-written, grammatically correct, 2-paragraph intro to your research project. Address the following topics (not necessarily in this order):
All due Fri 1/11 (A) or Mon 1/14 (B)
Happy New Year!