- Complete the case study provided according to the directions below:
- Add the definitions for beneficence, non-maleficence, autonomy, and justice to your ethics notes from your ethics training.
- Answer questions 1-4 from the introduction for EACH research study on a new page in your logbook.
- You will be evaluated in a class discussion about research ethics. Answer each question in complete sentences and EXPLAIN all of your answers. Be thoughtful and thorough.
- Set up a new page in your logbook with Pass 1, Pass 2, and Pass 3 for your second journal article (remember- pass 3 is detailed and thorough whether completed in the logbook or as annotations)
- When you have completed passes 1, 2, and 3 answer your questions for research articles (peach sheet in logbook) for article 2 in your logbook. To clarify any past confusion- the questions must be answered for your articles in your logbook THEN converted to an article write-up
A DAY ONLY: Because you did not have extra class time for the ethics training, your printed certificates and notes will not be due until Thursday 10/19.
Sign up for magnet open house volunteering https://goo.gl/forms/VXaNcvg5fS8mTWwh2