Hand in yesterday's lab in the red basket.
1. 3 student presentations
2. Introduce second half of semester project- Nobel Prize Poster
3. Online lab- Cellular respiration Lab Handout Available Below (Due 12/3) http://www.phschool.com/science/biology_place/labbench/lab5/intro.html
4. Select Nobel Prize Years
HW: Lab due 12/3
Nobel Prize Information:
Complete List of Nobel Prizes Awarded in Medicine and Physiology
Complete List of Nobel Prizes Awarded in Chemistry
Please note that some of the Nobel Prizes in Chemistry may not be eligible for this project.
Once you have selected your topic the following sources will be useful:
- Most prize and Laureate information can be found on nobelprize.org
- AP Biology Essential Knowledge Statements are found in the AP Biology Course and Exam Description available at the following link (also on the blog) http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/apc/public/courses/teachers_corner/2117.html
- Citing in APA format: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/