What did we do in class today?
1. Gallery walk- Genetic disorders
2. Notes- Mendel and genes
3. Practice problems- Mendelian probabilities
HW: Unit Exam 4- Wednesday, Oct. 2: study vocab, read chapter 14, practice Mendelian probabilities
1. Reading quiz- Ch. 15
2. Notes- gametogenesis
3. Mini-project- Human genetic disorders
HW: Lab due Friday
No class due to junior graduation testing
HW: Reading quiz Ch. 15 Thursday, Lab due Friday, Practice Punnett squares (no due date, but completing 1-10 is recommended).
1. Lab discussion and clarification
2. Sexual reproduction, sexual life cycles, and gametogenesis notes.
3. Punnett Square intro and practice (no specific homework, but completing 1-10 recommended)
HW: Lab due Friday, Reading Quiz Ch. 15 Thursday
1. Completed mitosis and meiosis lab (data and karyotype images on documents page)
2. Notes- sexual life cycles
1. Reading quiz- Ch. 12
2. AP Lab 7- Mitosis and Meiosis (to be completed, Monday)
HW: Some of the portions of the lab are to be completed at home. Please see handout. The Karyotypes from the lab are posted under the documents page.
1. Cell cycle diagrams
2. Notes- Sexual Reproduction
HW: Reading quiz- Ch. 12 Tomorrow
1. Notes- cell signaling
HW: Unit Exam 3 TOMORROW, Diagrams, Vocab
Look here for what we do each day.