Do you have the following complete?
1. Mentor meeting
2. Ch. 4 and Ch. 5 assignments
3. Most recent methods written up in logbook
4. Updated research plan
Mentor check 11/19 and 11/20 will include all of the above assignments
Research plan draft will be submitted to turnitin.com during class in the next class.
Final research plan due Thursday 12/4 (A) and Friday 12/5 (B)
Sarah Kate's survey: 16personalities.com
Peyton M's surveys:
1. Peer editing methods
2. Work in class
HW: Last draft of methods due next class
1. Peer edit second copy of methods
2. Edit research plans
HW: Bring 2 new copies of methods AND a copy of your questionnaire to the next class
1. Peer editing of methods
-should be step-by-step
-should clearly answer who, what, when, where, why
-if they are using a questionnaire is there a sample?
2. Make edits to methods
3. After editing methods. Do you have the following?:
- a sample questionnaire
- TWO new previous studies
- Grammatical errors removed from background
- A clear, specific hypothesis that relates directly to your research and is supported by your background- should not be a single statement. Should be briefly explained
- A detailed budget
- A justification that clearly states how your research adds to the current body of knowledge AND its
HW: Bring 2 copies of your edited methods
Look here for what we do each day.