1. Hand in final copy of article write-up #4 (staple on top of peer edited rough drafts)
2. B day- take out certificate for check then hole punch and place in portfolio
3. A day- Complete human rights training, upload all write-ups to turnitin.com make edits to write-ups based on originality reports and grade mark feedback
4. B day- make edits to write-ups based on originality reports and grademark feedback
A day- certificates and edits (uploaded to Turnitin.com) due Thursday
B day- edits due Friday to load in class to Turnitin.com
1. Submit Article Write-ups 1-4 to turnitin.com, make edits to lower originality score, edit grammar
2. Complete human rights training
HW: Bring Final Copy of Article Write-up #4 to class Tuesday/Wednesday
B Day: Certificates due Wednesday
A Day: Certificates due Thursday
Both Days: Edits to article write-ups based on originality reports due Thursday/Friday to NEW Turnitin submission folder
1. Peer edit Article Write-up #4
2. National Institutes of Health Human Rights Training: https://phrp.nihtraining.com/users/login.php?l=1
1. Final Write-up #4 Due Tuesday 10/20 and Wednesday 10/21
2. Training Certificate Due Tuesday 10/20 and Wednesday 10/21 (1A Due Thursday 10/22).
3. For Friday/Monday: Bring digital copies of all 4 article write-ups (Google drive, USB, etc.) to upload to Turnitin.com and make edits.
1. Take notes over pages 15-18 in red textbook in logbook
2. Complete exercises on page 28 of red textbook in logbook
3. Organize methods thoughts in logbooks.
Set up the headers the same way we do for your research article questions with the headers on the left side of the bold red line, Your headers are:
-Step by step procedure
4. Work on Article Write-up #4 if time permits
HW: Article write-up #4 due for peer editing Monday/Tuesday, Stamp for textbook and method activities on Monday/Tuesday
1. Hypotheses and Methods Notes
2. Formulate preliminary hypotheses and methods
Write and support with bulleted information
For Methods: What type of data do you need to collect to answer your question? Where will your data come from?
HW: Preliminary Methods/Hypothesis due Thursday/Friday, Write-up #4 due for peer editing Monday/Tuesday
Look here for what we do each day.