All Classes (A and B) meet in media center for Dr. Gillespie's discussion about social science.
On 9/30 all classes will take APES reading quiz and complete an online activity.
1. Share personal origin stories
2. Evidentiary process activity
3. Background research
HW: Mentor information due 10/1 and 10/2, Two new primary resources
1. The role of a mentor (info sheet on documents page)
2. Personal origin story (due next class)
3. Claim Testers
4. Evidenciary processes activity
HW: Finish origin story, mentor information due 10/1 and 10/2
1. Complete Origin Stories Posters
2. Cosmology and Faith Article Reading
1. Research plans due
2. Mr. Stephenson to discuss Magnet news
3. Generating hypotheses
4. Big History Project- Origin Stories
HW: Background research
Peer Reviewing of Research Plans
HW: Research plans due next class
1. Research plan self evaluation
2. Research plan peer review- Rubric under documents page.
1. Read and evaluate previous year's research plans
2. Time to work on research plans
1. Read chapter 3
2. Finalize research question
3. Big History Project Claim Testers
HW: Find the rest of your previous studies and complete the survey below.
For those of you working on your research plan at home (which should be everyone), the notes have been posted under ASR documents.
Look here for what we do each day.