Final paper work session. See sample.
First draft of final paper, printed due Tuesday 3/28 (A), Wednesday 3/29 (B)
1. Semester due dates announced:
b. 3/20 & 3/21 - 2nd Data Check - Excel Spreadsheet of Raw Data
- 30 total Data Points
- PRINTED Process Data Tables - include in this data table the actual raw data that you will use for statistical analysis
c. 3/28 & 3/29 - 1st Draft of Final Paper
- 100 total Data Points
- Data Tables & Graphs
- Discussion - analysis of data and graphs
- Statistical Tests - what test?, run the test
d. 4/10 through 4/17 - Poster and PowerPoint Work Week
e. 4/12 & 4/13 - Revised Final Paper
f. 4/18 & 4/19 - 1st Draft of Poster and PowerPoint
g. 4/26 & 4/27 - April Mentor Check
h. 4/24 & 4/25 - Final Presentations Begin
- Absent on Your Presentation Day? - Your presentation will be after school
- You will provide 5 ASR students to watch and evaluate your presentation
2. Data tables: Rules for data tables introduced- please see attachment
3. Work session: data
a. Take Notes - p161-184
b. New Terms - add to list
c. Practice Set 1 p166
d. Redo Hypothesis - use p167-171 to guide you
e. Practice Set 2 p174
f. Practice Set 3 p183-184
Please note: You may note a decrease in posting over the course of the next few weeks as we are often collecting or preparing data in class.
1. Forest data excel activity- Due Tuesday 3/14 (A) and Wednesday 3/15 (B)
2. Data collection and analysis
First results check: Friday 3/10 (A) and Monday 3/11 (B).
Look here for what we do each day.