1. Reading primary journal articles activity
Read "What are primary research articles?", take notes over bold words in that section only
2. Watch Journal Article Videos
How to Read a Journal Article
How to Read a Journal Article 2
3. Read and annotate "Reading Primary Literature" Packet Starting with Page 12 "Abstract" and Ending with Page 14 "The Extended Research Team"
4. Complete "Section 3 Exercises" in your logbook- you do not need to write the questions
5. Identify sections of your primary article and annotate either on the article, on Post-its or in your logbook (there must be handwritten annotations, but highlighting is allowed)
While students work reserach conferences will take place
HW: Annotate articles if incomplete in class.
Look here for what we do each day.